1. Black lives within the face of the racism, tight social justice.
2. State the particular issue: Yeshiva Evans, a demonstrator at an occurrence that followed the shooting of Alton Sterling by a officer in Baton Rouge, LA
3. As a result of clause: social justice movements, and have become resonant for those that subsume the intersections of race and criminal justice.
4. Qualifications: Peaceful protestors being arrested. exploitation their constitutional right to protest and demand equality and equity.
5. Counterarguments : individuals can argue that the protest were criminal as a result of a allow wasn’t issued and also the protest disturbed traffic.