- Black Lives & Social Justice Movement
- Anyone can protest for Black Lives matter no matter the status
- Cops should not be shooting or harassing people while they are peacefully protesting
- Although it is a stereotype that black people are dangerous to the cops because of racism that doesn’t mean that they should be killing innocent people out of so called fear.
- Cops. need to protect themselves incase the protesters become violent.
One thought on “Blog Post #4 Sheridan Baker Thesis Machine”
Keishawna, this is a good start, but you should focus your paper on how the photograph represents these issues. What does the photograph highlight about the BLM Movement and why is this representation significant?
Comments are closed.