Research Strategies

When it comes to writing a research paper you should be able to follow some steps that are part of the writing process. The process includes finding the right resources to search information, being able to research with keywords rather than an entire sentence. When looking for resources where to do our research we should focus on what research paper we are working on and what’s the thesis statement. It might be that we need resources only from books or scientific ones, that means we should probably research mainly in libraries. But if we need to do a research paper about a thesis statement that includes information we could find in newspapers or magazines, then we can research on Google search engine. When it comes on the information we put on the search engines or databases, its always better to use keywords or phrases rather than an entire sentence. When doing my research paper, this were the methods that i found more useful on doing my research. I used phrases and searched on Google as well as the college library database.